Carr’s Special Organic Ornamental Mulch & Feed
Based on traditional farmyard manure from straw bedded cattle yards. This is composted, dried and shredded, then mixed with a high quality ornamental bark.
- Mulches and feeds in one operation.
- Nutrients slowly released into the soil.
- Considerably reduces weeding.
- Helps retain moisture around plants.
- Improves the appearance of all types of borders.
- Protects roots of plants from extremes of temperature.
- ph neutral.
- Peat free.
Available in 80 l. bags.
How to use:
Remove existing weeds.
Spread mulch 1-2" (25-50mm) thick on flower, rose and shrub borders.
As a guide:
One 80 l. bag will cover 3 sq.m. at a depth of 1" (25mm).